What is Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
Who can apply?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
How to apply?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Click below for the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For solutions: get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Asia Hawk Pte Ltd has been selected by IMDA as a Pre-approved SMEs Go Digital Vendor. Below are the product features for Accounting and Sales Management System under ABSS Premier (Formerly known as MYOB). The digital solution supported under PSG is from 7 Feb 2019 – 6 Feb 2020.
ABSS PREMIER 21 Packages- Single and Multi User Licences
1. ABSS Premier 21 – Package (1 User)
2. ABSS Premier 21 – Package (3 Users)
3. ABSS Premier 21 – Package (3 Users with terminal services)
4. ABSS Premier 21 – Package (5 Users with terminal services)
Contact 6850 5150 or Whatapps 9457 3538 Today to get a quotation from pre-approved vendor.