Mobile ERP Software
Mobility is an essential part of modern working life. Employees are provided with smartphones and tablets and SMEs are increasingly using the potential of mobile ERP softwares. Whether sales, purchase, warehouse, service or delivery employees are no longer tied to the office and their desks, but can work anywhere and any time.
Ostendo Freeway is not just an app – it is a Mobile Business Platform designed for Enterprise Mobility across all areas of the business.
It is a native Android and Apple iOS application designed to run on smart phones and tablets. The screens are designed to scale automatically from smart phones to tablets. Ostendo Freeway synchronises with the Ostendo Operations system database via the Ostendo API connecting via the internet or via a Wi-Fi wireless network
Mobile ERP is designed for specific solution, for example
- B2B Customer Solution
- Sub-Contractor Solution
- Warehousing Solution
- Manufacturing Solution
- Sales Solution
- Service Solution
Standard Internal Warehousing functions are included
- Stock Counts
- Purchase Receipting into store
- Issuing / Picking of Materials to Manufacturing and Job Orders
- Receipting of Finished Goods from
- Manufacturing Orders
- Picking of Goods for Sales Orders
- Updating of Internal Tracking Codes for Manufacturing / Jobs / Sales Orders / Deliveries
Real Time Inquiries can be developed from within Ostendo enabling users in the field to run these inquiries on demand. Examples of this could be:
- Customer balance and arrears aging totals
- Stock on hand balances and details
- Sales Data
- Details of Outstanding Invoices / Order / Quotes etc..
- Statistical Information
- Management KPI information
- Charts (Horizontal Bar Graphs up to two series)
SMEs adopting mobile solutions typically see benefits in terms of improved access to data, more efficient processes and reduced costs.
Contact us now to know more on how can we help you optimise your business processes with Mobile ERP software